Features & Benefits
Your safety is of the utmost importance. That’s why GrowTech© greenhouses are designed and built to meet your local COMMERICAL BUILDING codes which far exceed national greenhouse codes. All plans are reviewed and stamped by a professional engineer in your state.
- Obtain spans well into the 30’ range.
- Can be designed with or without glazed end walls.
- All aluminum frame, no rust!
- Thermally enhanced frames reduce heat/cold transfer
- Stainless steel fasteners, no rust
- 4 weepage channels in every rafter, drains condensation
- Seamless snap-in pressure plate covers, no unsightly bolts that create dirt trails
- Built-in shade tracks designed for the Comfort Glide shade system
- Built-in accessory track allows for easy hanging of lightweight articles without drilling holes in the frame
- 10-year frame finish and glass warranty
Estimated spans for each system based on 25lb live load & 90mph wind load.
Glass Options || Frame Finishes
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”.
Greenhouse accessory packages:
We Ship & Install Nationally
All specifications, diagrams, details, and material on this website are subject to change without notice. Contact Sunshine Rooms to get the most current, up-to-date information about our products and services.