When you want a unique structural addition
Features & Benefits
- Can be designed with or without glazed end walls.
- All aluminum frame, no rust!
- Thermally enhanced frames reduce heat/cold transfer
- Stainless steel fasteners, no rust
- 4 weepage channels in every rafter, drains condensation
- Seamless snap-in pressure plate covers, no unsightly bolts that create dirt trails
- Built-in shade tracks designed for the Comfort Glide shade system
- The built-in accessory track allows for easy hanging of lightweight articles without drilling holes in the frame
- 10-year frame finish and glass warranty
Standard Frame finishes include:
- White or bronze paint (AAMA 2605 on exterior members)
- Clear or bronze anodized (class I)
- Optional frame finishes – Custom paint and several anodized colors
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
One size doesn’t always fit every need. Contact us for help designing your unique addition.
Estimated spans for each system based on 25lb live load & 90mph wind load.
Glass Options || Frame Finishes
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”.
We Ship & Install Nationally
All specifications, diagrams, details, and material on this website are subject to change without notice. Contact Sunshine Rooms to get the most current, up-to-date information about our products and services.