Straight eave, steep slope
Features & Benefits
The Islander Cathedral model is a straight eave conservatory constructed with thermally-broken structural aluminum, with absolutely NO WOOD, allowing you years and years of worry-free enjoyment. Sizes are subject to change without notice.
- Can be designed with or without glazed end walls.
- All aluminum frame, no rust!
- Thermally enhanced frames reduce heat/cold transfer
- Stainless steel fasteners, no rust
- 4 weepage channels in every rafter, drains condensation
- Seamless snap-in pressure plate covers, no unsightly bolts that create dirt trails
- Built-in shade tracks designed for the Comfort Glide shade system
- The built-in accessory track allows for easy hanging of lightweight articles without drilling holes in the frame
- 10-year frame finish and glass warranty
Standard Frame finishes include:
- White or bronze paint (AAMA 2605 on exterior members)
- Clear or bronze anodized (class I)
- Optional frame finishes – Custom paint and several anodized colors
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
View standard models available
Estimated spans for each system based on 25lb live load & 90mph wind load.
Glass Options || Frame Finishes
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”.
We Ship & Install Nationally
All specifications, diagrams, details, and material on this website are subject to change without notice. Contact Sunshine Rooms to get the most current, up-to-date information about our products and services.