Curved eave, steep slope, lean-to
Features & Benefits
The Islander solarium is a square-eave room with a steep 7″ to 12” roof pitch. Designed for two story rooms that can enjoy the extra heights. Sizes are subject to change without notice.
- Can be designed with or without glazed end walls.
- All aluminum frame, no rust!
- Thermally enhanced frames reduce heat/cold transfer
- Stainless steel fasteners, no rust
- 4 weepage channels in every rafter, drains condensation
- Seamless snap-in pressure plate covers, no unsightly bolts that create dirt trails
- Built-in shade tracks designed for the Comfort Glide shade system
- The built-in accessory track allows for easy hanging of lightweight articles without drilling holes in the frame
- 10-year frame finish and glass warranty
Standard Frame finishes include:
- White or bronze paint (AAMA 2605 on exterior members)
- Clear or bronze anodized (class I)
- Optional frame finishes – Custom paint and several anodized colors
View standard models available
Estimated spans for each system based on 25lb live load & 90mph wind load:
Glass Options || Frame Finishes
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”.
We Ship & Install Nationally
All specifications, diagrams, details, and material on this website are subject to change without notice. Contact Sunshine Rooms to get the most current, up-to-date information about our products and services.
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.