Your backyard oasis starts with Oyster Bay! The segmented roof and side walls give this unit a geometric element that will add interest to your backyard. Your pool will become an enclosed island of happiness where relaxation and fun go hand in hand.
Oyster Bay Pool Enclosure Features
- Choose from polycarbonate or glass for the roof and side walls.
- Sliding glass doors at each end are both functional and allow for a breeze to come through
- Optional doors/windows along the sides for venting
- Intake louvers and exhaust fans to keep the air moving inside help prevent condensation.
- Choose from a bronze or white frame finish
- 10-year warranty on frame, glass, & polycarbonate (see written warranty for details)
- Click here to view a complete list of standard inclusions and options.
- Oasis Model (polycarbonate roof & wall panels): $70 – $95 per square foot
- Oasis XT Model (polycarbonate roof, dual pane glass walls): $100 – $125 per square foot
- Grand Oasis Model (all glass unit): $135 + per square foot
*Prices estimates per square foot (length x width of pool enclosure). All average estimated prices are subject to adjustments for live loads, the width of the building, polycarbonate type, glass upgrades, and accessories. Live loads refer to the amount of snow, wind, etc. that the building will be able to withstand and are based on your area building code requirements.
Three Models to choose from:
- Oasis (all poly)
- Oasis XT (poly roof, glass sides)
- Grand Oasis (all glass)
Estimated spans for each system based on 25lb live load & 90mph wind load.
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”.