Curved eave, medium slope, lean-to
Features & Benefits
The Jamaican Cathedral model is a curved eave conservatory constructed with thermally-broken structural aluminum, with absolutely NO WOOD, allowing you years and years of worry-free enjoyment. Sizes are subject to change without notice.
- Can be designed with or without glazed end walls.
- All aluminum frame, no rust!
- Thermally enhanced frames reduce heat/cold transfer
- Stainless steel fasteners, no rust
- 4 weepage channels in every rafter, drains condensation
- Seamless snap-in pressure plate covers, no unsightly bolts that create dirt trails
- Built-in shade tracks designed for the Comfort Glide shade system
- The built-in accessory track allows for easy hanging of lightweight articles without drilling holes in the frame
- 10-year frame finish and glass warranty
Standard Frame finishes include:
- White or bronze paint (AAMA 2605 on exterior members)
- Clear or bronze anodized (class I)
- Optional frame finishes – Custom paint and several anodized colors
Call 1-800-222-1598 for design assistance or complete the form on the right.
View standard models available
Estimated spans for each system based on 25lb live load & 90mph wind load.
Glass Options || Frame Finishes
Rafter Spacing: Our standard bay spacing is 3’ 2¼”.
We Ship & Install Nationally
Contact Us for Design Assistance
Note: Specs provided represent our standards for the CSI section 086300 for Metal Framed Skylights; all specs are editable and can be modified per project and or for custom modifications. Specs and details are subject to change without notice, contact us if you have any questions.